Renal Services UK Limited Nursing Associate Scholarship23rd June, 2020
Renal Services UK Limited, is offering two fully funded (100% of fees) scholarships for two students on the Nursing Associate Course at Kingston University School of Nursing.
- Scholarships are open to any UK applicant applying for a full-time foundation degree Nursing Associate course. You must be classed as ‘home’ for fees purposes.
- You must meet full entry requirements for the UCAS entry route.
- You must complete the relevant application form.
Unfortunately, this scholarship is NOT available:
- For applicants for courses offered through the apprenticeship route.
- For applicants offered through the apprenticeship BSc Registered Nurse top up route.
- If you are awarded a Renal Service Nursing Associate Scholarship but subsequently defer your offer of place to study with us, you will no longer be eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the Renal Services UK Limited Nursing Associate Scholarship, you will need to submit following documents:
- Renal Services UK Limited Nursing Associate Scholarship application form
- Academic letter of reference
Please email your completed application to: E.Burton@kingston.ac.uk
Closing date: 11pm on 30 June 2020
Kingston University will notify successful applicants by email by 3 August 2020
Please see the link below for further details regarding this course: